The western world is only now realizing the benefits of yoga. The power and effectiveness of yoga and its principles are understood worldwide, and more and more people are enjoying its benefits. If you want to make yoga a part of your life, there's no better way than simple hatha yoga teacher coaching.
Hatha Yoga originated in the 15th century in India. The main reason hatha yoga was created is as a means of strengthening and purifying the body. The term "hatha" is used to refer to two different words: sun and moon.
Yoga has many benefits, both physically and mentally. When you make it a part of your life, it will fill you with new meaning and let you follow in your footsteps every day. The main benefits of hatha yoga are:
– Increase strength and flexibility
– Posture correction and spinal strengthening
– Improve all musculoskeletal disorders such as scoliosis, weak knees, shoulder and neck pain
– Improve the endocrine, respiratory, immune, digestive and circulatory systems of the body
– Improved attention span and concentration level
– Increased muscle and joint mobility
– Relieves back pain
– Improved grace, endurance and balance
– Reduction of stress levels
– Increase awareness of the outer world and inner self
– Relaxation of mind and body
The only requirements for practicing hatha yoga are comfortable clothing and a quiet room. You don't need any special equipment or props to practice this form of yoga. You can even do it in your hotel room when you go on vacation, it's so versatile!