Some components of stainless steel pipes that are commonly used in piping and tubing systems include:
• Elbows – Installed between two pipes to change direction.
• Connection – Used to connect two pipes to extend the length of the pipe and you can navigate here to find the best stainless steel pipes for you.
• Couplings – Couplings are used to allow easy and fast disconnection of pipes for body replacement or maintenance.
• Reducer – Used to adjust the pipe size to the flow requirements of the system or to adapt to existing pipes of different sizes.
• Olet – Used when a branch connection is required, but reducing the T-piece is not possible.
Image Source: Google
• Tee – Used to divide or combine normally available liquid flow with all solvent welding holes, opposite solvent wells, side outlets, and wells.
• Cap – Usually the gas or liquid that is used tightly to close the end of the pipe.
• Plug – Used to close the end of the pipe. Similar to the lid, but placed in a valve.
• Nipple – A short pipe that connects two other fittings such as hose, pipe, and funnel.
• Barb – Used to connect a flexible hose to the pipe.
• Valves – To stop or regulate the flow of liquids, condensates, gases, suspensions, spindles, etc.
As there are various types of piping and installation components, look for a leading manufacturer or supplier in your area, and ensure the efficiency of your piping system.