What should you know about fluorescent plant lights? This article will provide an overview of some cost-saving reasons to get a light as well as details on what you need to do when changing into a new light.
Fluorescent Plant Light: What You Should Know
Fluorescent plant light is one of the most efficient ways to grow plants. With a few simple tips, you can get your plants glowing with fluorescent goodness in less time!
Here are a few things to keep in mind when using fluorescent plant light :
1. Choose the right type of fluorescent plant light for your plant. There are several different types of fluorescent plant lights on the market, so be sure to choose the one that will work best for your specific plants and needs.
2. Turn off the light when you’re not using it. Fluorescent plant lights produce a lot of heat, which can damage plants if left on continuously.
3. Replace bulbs every six months or so to ensure your plants receive the proper amount of light and that they’re not getting overheated.
Plant Lighting Basics
First and foremost, fluorescent plant lights are energy-efficient, which makes them an economical option when compared to traditional incandescent or LED plant lights.However, there are a few things you should know before making the switch:
– Fluorescent plant lights need to be placed close to the plants' roots in order for their light to reach them effectively.
– Keep in mind that fluorescent plant lights aren't always compatible with every variety of plant.