Real estate agents are professionals who help connect buyers with sellers. In addition, many real estate agents manage leases, where they represent tenants to landlords and control the maintenance of property on behalf of the landlords.
In most areas, real estate agents need to be properly trained, licensed and regulated by regulatory agencies. You can hire the best real estate agent in Bangkok.
Some real estate agents also become brokers. To use the title "Broker", a real estate agent must be a member of the National Brokerage Association, which, among other things, requires brokers to adhere to a strict code of conduct and provides brokers with additional opportunities for education and determination.
While there is no legal or statutory requirement to do so, using a brokerage service is a wise decision.
What are you doing
Real estate agents bring together two or more stakeholders, take the necessary steps to complete a transaction successfully, and charge a commission for their services.
For sales transactions, they charge the seller a commission, while for rent, the commission is usually charged by the owner. Real estate agents typically calculate their costs as a percentage of the sale price (in the case of a sale) and as part of the rental unit rent.
How did you do that
- Individuals who wish to sell or lease their property submit details of their property to the real estate agent.
- Along with all the property details, real estate agents usually have the keys to the house for easy viewing.
- Other interested parties (i.e. buyers / renters) can access this information and the property by contacting a real estate agent.
- In this way, the real estate agent becomes the center of information.
- Contrary to some common misconceptions, real estate agents usually represent either the seller or the buyer, but rarely both.